In 2020 European Association planned to organize 2 European projects which were approved by Latvian National Agency: Study Visit „Reality of Youth work”, Youth exchange project „Let`s go to the Nature” and Training course „Development of Creative and Critical Skillls of Youth Workers”. But according to the pandemic situation in the world, projects will be postponed to autum 2020 or to summer 2021.
Projects with partner countries:
• Youth exchange „Stand up for your rights!” in Labin, Croatioa from 16th-26th March 2020 organized by Association Alfa Albona from Croatia. (Age limit 18-30 years, no age limit for the group leader)
• Training course ‘Developing digital competences for young entrepreneurs – DDC4YE’ from 22th -29th April 2020 in Larnaca, Cyprus organized by Citizens In Power (CIP) from Cyprus. (Age 18+)
• Training course ‘STITCHING TO EXPLORE: INTRODUCING ETEXTILES IN NON FORMAL EDUCATION’ from 5th – 11th May 2020 in Larnaca, Cyprus organized by Citizens In Power (CIP) from Cyprus. (Age 18+)
• Training course „Nature arounf youth” from 7th – 18th May 2020 in Zywa Ziemia (Gdansk), Poland organized by Kobiety.lodz.pl from Poland. (Age 18+)
• Youth exchange „MEdia&YOU” from 5th – 14th April 2020 in Burgos, Spain organized by Asociación Brújula Intercultural from Spain. (Age limit 14-17 years for the participants, 22+ for the group leader)
• Contact Making Event "Natural Co-nnections" from 19th - 26th May 2020 in Zywa Ziemia (Gdansk), Poland organized by Kobiety.lodz.pl from Poland. (Age 18+)
All the projects are postponed and will be implemented in autum 2020 or next year 2021. If you want to apply for these or other projects abroad, please contact us.